The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association of Australia will meet with Australian Labor Party Shadow Minister for Infrastructure, The Hon Catherine King MP, on Wednesday 11th September 2019 to discuss a range of general aviation industry concerns.
Discussion topics include;
- AOPA Australia | General Aviation Summit 2020
- ATSB/CASA and Angel Flight
- APTA Glen Buckley versus CASA
- Call for a Public Inquiry into the Culture, Policies and Regulation of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority, and it’s impact on industry decline.
Attending the meeting will be;
- AOPA Australia Executive Director Benjamin Morgan
- AMROBA Executive Director Ken Cannane
- ALAEA Trustee Ian Re
- AngelFlight CEO Marjorie Pagani