Do you have an RPL or PPL and are looking to test fly the latest and greatest aircraft on offer across Australia? The AOPA Australia is now calling for enthusiastic pilots, who have great communication skills, to help review all manner of Aircraft available to the Australian marketplace.
AOPA Australia Test Flight Review Pilots will enjoy intimate access to Australia’s leading aircraft manufacturers and distributors and will work alongside Australian PILOT Magazine editor, Mark Smith, in producing print and digital content.
AOPA Australia Test Pilots will also participate at Air shows, Fly-ins and other aviation events, helping showcase and promote Australian general aviation.
AOPA Australia Test Flight Review Pilots will enjoy:
- Recognition as an AOPA Australia Test Flight Review Pilot
- Access to fly the wide range of new aircraft on offer to the Australian marketplace
- Test reviews published via Australian PILOT Magazine and AOPA.COM.AU website
- Exclusive access to aircraft manufacturer launches
- Participation at air shows, fly-ins and aviation events nationwide
If you would like to join the AOPA Australia Test Flight Review team, there are a few things we need from you to be able to review your application;
- Application Cover Letter
- Detail of your licenses held and aircraft types flown
- An Australian based resident
- A valid Australian Driver’s License
- A valid RPL or PPL Pilots License
Applications are to be sent electronically to:
Executive Director – AOPA Australia
Telephone: (02) 9791 9099