Do you have an eye for aviation photography and would like to help promote Australian aviation?
The AOPA Australia is on the search for passionate photographers who can document the variety of aviation industry events and activities across all states of Australia.
As an AOPA Australia Photographer you will be capturing and communicating the awesome range of aviation events, activities and products, with your works published via the;
- Australian PILOT Magazine ( 6 editions per year);
- AOPA.COM.AU website;
- AOPA Australia Facebook;
- AOPA Australia Twitter; and
- AOPA Australia external advertising.
AOPA Australia Photographers will enjoy;
- Recognition as an AOPA Australia Photographer
- Works published through AOPA Australia media channels;
- Exclusive access to organised aviation events and airshows;
- Exclusive access to aircraft manufacturer product launches;
- Air to air photographic opportunities; and
- Unique invitations to attend professional and social events to exchange and share knowledge.
If you are interested in joining the team, there are a few things we need from you to be able to review your application;
- 10 photos in a PDF document showing your skills in aviation photography
- CV and Cover Letter, sharing your experience within aviation photography
- An overview of your photography equipment
- An Australian based resident
- A valid Australian driver’s license
Applications are to be sent electronically to:
Executive Director – AOPA Australia
Telephone: (02) 9791 9099