Round one of CASA’s Safety Promotion Sponsorship Program has just closed but you are in good time for round two. CASA sponsors activities that promote aviation safety for the benefit of the wider aviation community.
This can include activities such as conferences, workshops and seminars, safety forums, educational programs, publications and recreational or industry events.
Applications for round one closed at the end of November but the next round will open on 23 March 2020 and close on 17 April 2020.
In return for sponsorship, CASA expects to receive acknowledgment of its contribution. This may include, as appropriate:
- signage at the event;
- branding on publications and/or other related collateral;
- acknowledgement of support at key events in the program;
- exhibition space/stand and opportunity to distribute information materials to participants;
- distribution of publications/materials in conference satchels, papers etc;
- complimentary registrations for CASA staff;
- opportunities for CASA staff to participate in the event as speakers, or run sessions or workshops.
For more information,