PRIVATE PILOT LICENSE (PPL) SCHOLARSHIPS
To support aspiring student pilots, the AOPA Australia Foundation will award various Private Pilots License (PPL) scholarships, ranging from $2,500 to $7,500 each year.
- PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
AOPA Australia Scholarship applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a current financial member of the AOPA Australia at the time of application and when the scholarship is awarded;
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Be at least 15 years-old on or before the application close date. There are no exceptions to the age requirement;
- Hold a valid RAAus Medical Certificate, Basic Class 2 or Class 2 Unrestricted medical certificate on or before the close date;
- You cannot have completed an RAAus/CASA test/checkride for either RPC, RPL or PPL at the time of application.
Scholarship Program Coordinator:
MS AMY CHANG
AOPA Australia – Scholarships Coordinator
Mobile: 0433 323 420